can you guys do me a favor ?
just nidda help me click on the ads then okay edi.
THANK YOU

Friday, March 25, 2011

photoshooting

damn happening month - MARCH.
i love this month.
tons of activities, jobs.
one thing to unlike...
UNLIKE ASSIGNMENTS!
alright, posting my first photoshooting photos here.
dont laugh at me since its my first time.
:)


Chinese New Year feel







and ya , bunch of friends went to PD 1 day trip.
for chilling, relax ourselves.




Digi Event Promoter@ Digital Mall & Jaya One
had fun with my babes Carmen, Amy. and RuiChin joined us when we were at JayaOne .



enjoy my current life but hell. not study life.
might stop once i finish my foundation.

btw,
am going to KLCC tmr to have my second photoshooting.
this time comes with casual theme. teehee.
imma happy girl !


can't wait for the coming of April.
- F1 job
- exam
more job perhaps ?




No comments:

Post a Comment