can you guys do me a favor ?
just nidda help me click on the ads then okay edi.
THANK YOU

Monday, November 1, 2010

SEGI College Halloween Mini Autoshow


yeah, SoulTeam won
3 prizes on yesterday.
THE BEST ICE 4th PLACE,
THE BEST HALLOWEEN DECO 4th PLACE
and THE BEST CAR CLUBS CHAMPION~!!!!
im so proud of em. awww~

My fanshu !
love her deep deep !




the lovely dovey couple.







baby boy and me .
*evil*



ONE TEAM ONE SOUL




MUACKSSSS !

♥♥♥



SO CUTE OF HER !

3 soh lou acting front of people's car.
LOL.

" Aiya, loupo ar, dont kill me ar! "



蝴蝶眨几次眼睛~
才学会飞行~~



yea, the witch got BEST CAR CLUB MODEL.
very obvious right ?
i like her because she's the tallest and the prettiest one !
i envy :(



but im so sorry because i didnt win the best car club model.
how sad.
they didnt blame me, so good of them !
I LOVEEEE SOUT TEAM










LEADER ! <3