can you guys do me a favor ?
just nidda help me click on the ads then okay edi.
THANK YOU

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Girls Outing.

Finally i get to met all my babes.
for those who really read my blog,
they should know who's carmen, kellie, boonly and ruichin.
the world is just too small, ruichin and kellie is secondary's BFF
and i knew kellie within this year because of our course in college.
carmen and boonly know kellie because of me. ngek ngek.
;)

so we had our dinner at madam lim @ Giza Mall.




carmen's ice kacang

finished all.





ini camwhore queen












next station : starbucks .
we all felt very full dy but we still wanted to chill & chat.
so we just ordered 2 cup and we all share .
sharing is caring
green tea cream & chocolate chip cream





too bad carmen doesnt want to take photo because she said she scared of the flash of my camera .
keep her eyes closed. LOL.